What are the principles of acute glomerulonephritis diet?2017-09-07 17:02
What are the principles of acute glomerulonephritis diet? Acute glomerulonephritis is a group of primary glomerulonephritis with acute nephritis syndrome as the main clinical manifestation. Patients should not only pay attention to medicine treatment, but also pay attention to diet treatment, scientific and reasonable diet is conducive to patients rehabilitation as soon as possible . So what are the principles of acute glomerulonephritis diet?
1. The main symptom of glomerulonephritis at early stage is edema, and then the kidney can not excrete water and sodium. So the diet to limit the intake of dietary and sodium, the patient according to the condition, urine and edema, given low salt, no salt or less sodium diet. Diet should also avoid eating high sodium foods. And regularly check the serum potassium, sodium levels, due to chronic nephritis polyuria long term sodium can cause sodium deficiency in the body.
2. oliguria or anuria, you should strictly control the supply of potassium, to avoid eating high potassium foods, such as beans, fresh mushrooms, red dates, mushrooms, shellfish, vegetables and fruits.
3. eat fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits. Fresh vegetables can enhance the patient's appetite, unless it is limited to potassium in the oliguria period, the need to limit the vegetables; otherwise it should give more fresh vegetables. Vitamins help restore renal function and prevent anemia.
4. patient with cute glomerulonephritis often accompanied by high blood pressure, should eat less animal fat, to prevent elevated blood lipids; should increase the carbohydrate high vegetables, diet should be light-based.
5. Restrictions on irritating food, such as fennel, pepper and other food metabolites containing purine, discharged from the kidneys, will increase the burden on the kidneys, do not eat.
The above is the introduction about the acute glomerulonephritis diet, only for reference. Patients with acute glomerulonephritis in the diet should pay attention to, according to the condition of eating habits, otherwise it may affect treatment.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, email@example.com, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.