How to prevent and cure acute glomerulonephritis2017-04-09 10:37
Due to the influence of bad habits, leading to the incidence of a variety of diseases in the kidney disease, the incidence of glomerulonephritis is high. Kidney disease experts pointed out that acute glomerulonephritis, also known as acute nephritis, acute onset, edema, hematuria, proteinuria and hypertension as the main clinical manifestations of glomerular disease, we must pay attention to oh.
(1): hematuria hematuria, urine is wash water meat or brown sauce, some for persistent microscopic hematuria.
(2) edema and oliguria: early morning eyelid edema, pale, showing nephritis face, edema can spread to the scalp or body, daily urine volume of about 500 ml, a small number of patients can be converted to non urine.
(3) hypertension symptoms: headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting. The blood pressure is higher than normal, moderately elevated (18.7 ~ 21.3/12 ~ 14.7kPa, 140 ~ 160/90 ~ 110mmHg), but there was a transient, blood pressure increased significantly, accompanied by retinal hemorrhage, exudation, papilledema, blood pressure decreased after diuresis.
Acute nephritis can be complicated by heart failure, hypertensive encephalopathy, acute renal failure, severe disease in urgent need of hospitalization.
Prevention and cure：
Strengthen physical exercise, enhance the body's defense ability, and actively prevent streptococcal infection, can effectively reduce the incidence of acute nephritis.
To carry out health education, to keep the skin clean, prevent purulent skin infections.
The winter season, cold, overworked and prevent respiratory tract infection; infectious disease epidemic season in the respiratory tract, prevention and isolation.
The low salt or salt free diet.
The active treatment hospital.
Chronic renal failure and chronic renal insufficiency, refers to various causes of chronic progressive renal damage, kidney can not maintain its basic functions, a series of clinical symptoms and present azotemia, metabolic disorders and system involvement syndrome.
Clinical manifestations of uremia:
1, water, electrolyte and acid-base imbalance performance:
(1) dehydration and edema: the patient's ability to adjust to the water is poor, a large amount of water intake, can not be discharged in a short time prone to edema. Due to poor renal function, when vomiting, diarrhea and inadequate intake, the kidney can not reduce water excretion, dehydration.
(2) low sodium and hypernatremia: a balance disorder of renal insufficiency of sodium.
(3) hypokalemia and hyperkalemia: when the glomerular filtration rate decreased to 10 ml / min below, prone to hyperkalemia. If the food intake, vomiting, diarrhea and long-term application of potassium diuretics, potassium intake to reduce or increase the loss, prone to hypokalemia.
(4) metabolic acidosis: acidosis is a common manifestation of chronic renal insufficiency, which is roughly parallel to the degree of renal dysfunction.
1, the system symptoms:
(1) the symptoms of mental and nervous system: early symptoms were headache, dizziness, fatigue, inattention, memory loss, insomnia, forgetfulness, mood and personality changes gradually appear, such as apathy, no desire, be scanty of words listlessness, late drowsiness, hallucinations, delirium, coma. Acroparesthesia, such as numbness, skin burning sensation, lower limb ache, was forced to stop the activities of lower limbs.
(2) hematopoietic system performance: anemia, bleeding, skin ecchymosis and gastrointestinal bleeding.
(3) respiratory system manifestations: respiratory tract infection, interstitial pneumonia, etc..
(4) the cardiovascular system: hypertension, arrhythmia, severe hypertension encephalopathy, retinal hemorrhage, uremic cardiomyopathy, heart failure and fibrinous pericarditis.
(5) urinary system performance: polyuria or oliguria or hematuria or proteinuria, low back pain, swelling of the face or lower extremities, severe systemic edema.
Prevention and cure：
(1) to prevent the occurrence of acute nephritis or other causes of kidney disease, if the occurrence of early active treatment, to prevent the conversion of severe renal damage.
(2) if any of these symptoms occur, immediately hospitalized for active treatment.
After the introduction of the above, you on glomerulonephritis symptoms and protective measures should be aware of it, we must take a good look, learn to learn, if suffering from nephrotic disease, do not take medicine at random, should actively cooperate with the doctors, good treatment, for a speedy recovery.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.