Matters needing attention in nursing care of acute renal fai2017-11-03 17:22
Like nephritis, kidney failure in the symptoms of acute and mild points, so it can be pided into acute renal failure and chronic renal failure. Relatively speaking, once the acute kidney failure occurs, the disease will be more serious, and need to be timely care, so that patients can get out of the acute disease as soon as possible. Here is an introduction to common knowledge about acute kidney failure.
1. renal failure patients need daily moderate exercise, which not only physical health, but also let the mood relax, be cheerful, be in a boring, can communicate to patients, let oneself understand the outside information.
2. we must insist that patients with renal failure do the right thing to do, let them reflect their own value, and not let patients fall into the thinking of relying on people.
3. develop good habits and daily life. Exercise as much as possible during the day, reduce sleep, and go to bed early at night to ensure sleep time and quality. It should be noted that during the day do not rest too much, to find something to kill time.
4. cultivate good patience. After the illness, because the action is not convenient, so compared with the illness before, do the same thing, take more time. Don't worry, take your time.
5. active non drug treatment, such as physical therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage and traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine or surgery treatment to delay the progression of the disease.
6. pay attention to psychological counseling, comfort and spiritual care, to ensure adequate sleep, avoid emotional tension, excitement, in order to reduce the increased risk of muscle tremors predisposing factors.
7. actively encourage patients to exercise actively, such as eating, dressing, washing and so on.
Above is the relevant introduction about acute renal failure nursing, hope the patient carefully, if you have any questions about the disease, you can consult our online expert, our experts will reply as soon as possible.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.