The patient should be alert to the manifestations of renal f2017-10-03 16:14
Most people have a misunderstanding of kidney failure harm, that is to say the risk of renal failure only in the kidney disease, but in fact, the harm of renal failure is not limited in the kidney, more is to affect other organ systems and human health. So what are the dangers of kidney failure?
1. hematopoietic system: severe anemia is a very prominent symptom. Have advanced the bleeding tendency, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, congestion is common, may also appear haematemesis, hematochezia, hematuria, intracranial bleeding, menorrhagia.
2. cardiovascular system: hypertension, arrhythmia, heart failure, myocardial damage, pericarditis, vascular sclerosis, vascular calcification.
3. digestive system: the stench of urine and oral mucosal ulcers, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, glossitis, and even the emergence of massive hemorrhage of digestive tract.
4. respiratory symptoms: renal failure, respiratory acidosis long, have advanced renal failure, uremia, bronchitis, pneumonia and pleurisy.
5. the spirit, nervous system: mental weakness, fatigue, dizziness, headache, memory loss, insomnia, numbness of limbs, foot and foot burning, muscle tremors, convulsions, coma, etc..
It is harm to our experts for renal failure on the performance, the kidney will effect the system and organs of the body, because the kidney in the compensatory function, when the kidney is damaged, a large number of waste can not be discharged in vitro, heap in various human viscera, will easily cause the whole body function decline, if you have about the kidney doubt the need for consultation, you can contact our online experts.
If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.